Our class will post things on this blog from time to time. I will occasionally post things as well, so check often! If you want to be part of the "COOL" crowd, become a member!
Some of the favorite websites some of our class enjoys
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Field Trip 9/19 & 9/21 to Kent Park
Please remember to dress appropriately for our field trip to Kent Park. We will be doing some outdoor education for 2 days that will give students the opportunity to learn a little bit about nature. One of my favorite events will be fishing, I hope to be able to get some students who are not afraid of the worm to help me bait the hooks for the other students so I can sit back and fish. YEAH RIGHT, but I can wish, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment